8-truck project shipment from Italy to Russia safely carried out!14.12.2015
Transconsult logisticians successfully carried out another 8-truck project shipment of equipment for manufacture of railway carriage bearings from Castel Maggiore, Italy, to Tikhvin, Leningrad Region, Russia:
all the 8 trucks jointly arrived at the Stabnya customs point, Smolensk region, to be consequently safely delivered to the Consignee in Tikhvin.
The project united:
3 tilt trucks,
2 low-deck vehicles,
2 platforms carrying 7-tn cargo of 910x235x328 dimensions, 13-tn cargo of 450x275x308, 12,8-tn piece of 630x280x300 ),
and 1 specialized transport unit to carry 13,6 –tn piece of 630x265x292 and 6,9-tn cargo of 910x235x328).
The logistics scheme offered by Transconsult comprised:
- provision of specialized transport to the place of loading in Italy,
- trans-shipment of the cargo in Germany and Poland,
- provision of permits for the carriage of heavy and bulky cargoes (Germany- Poland – Belarus – Russia),
- same-day arrival at the Consignee`s customs point,
- further carriage to the destination.
You may place your cargo carriage request with Transconsult here