CONCRETE-MIXING PLANT DELIVERED FROM CZECH TO RUSSIA by Transconsult logisticians17.06.2016
Project shipments are ranked among most complex logistic services. A single error may disrupt the entire manufacturing process. It is clearly understood by Transconsult logisticians. They do their utmost in planning and carrying out project transportations.
Their latest success was the project delivery of horizontal batching plants from Czech Republic (Ostrava-Hrabova) to Russia (Leningrad region).
8 cargoes were transported as a result, by means of:
- 5 standard trucks;
- 2 vehicles with low-deck semitrailers;
- 1 vehicle with a specialized platform for carrying oversized cargoes (cargo parameters 13,7*2,5 м*3,35 м, 17 tn).
The comprehensive service provided by Transconsult comprised:
- Loading on board the trucks in Czech, as per the loading scheme of the Consignor;
- Joint one-day entry of all the trucks to Czech customs zone;
- Obtaining all requisite permits for oversized cargo transit via Czech – Poland – Belarus – Russia;
- EPI issue
- Joint one-day entry of all the trucks to St Petersburg customs zone
- Consequent delivery to the Consignee.
To learn more about project transportations.
Well done Transconsult!
You may place your cargo carriage request with Transconsult here